In The News
Be sure to check out Jay and Kay's website (podcasts!, forums and all) here, and to Like their Facebook page here! You can find our podcast here.

Also, follow me on Twitter (@mikezglr) to be the first to know about Blog updates, new matches, and more!

If you want to read a series of blog entries in the order they were posted, or are looking for one specifically, check out the Table of Contents right here! Also be sure to check that page between matches to get a teaser of the next blog on my slate.

Total Pageviews OF ALL TIME

Who will win the first fictional match on Masters of Battle?

06 March 2011

Deadliest Warrior Redux.


 More than anything else, I'm doing this to get my creative juices flowing.
This is going to be me going through Seasons One and Two, and Three as more information is released,redoing the Ancient Warrior (and a few choice Modern) Episodes for each Season with my own weapons picksand grading scale.  Yes, this will be pretty in-depth.  Yes, I'm going to research each warrior-culture as well as I can.  Yes, it will be a lot of fun, and yes, I'm going to provide some new battles.

Hopefully I'll be giving some warriors a second chance and reinforce the success of others.  Here's therundown of what's going to be going down.

SEASON ONE

-Apache Warrior versus Roman Gladiator.

-Samurai Daimyo versus Norse Huscarl.

-Spartan Hoplite versus Japanese Ninja.

-French Knight versus Caribbean Pirate.

-Chicago Mafioso versus Japanese Yakuza.

-Maori Warrior versus Shaolin Monk.

-William Wallace versus Shaka Zulu.
-IRA versus Taliban.

SEASON TWO

-Attila the Hun versus Alexander the Great.

-Jesse James Gang versus Al Capone Gang.

-Aztec Jaguar Knight versus Zande Warrior.

-Roman Centurion versus Rajputi Warrior.

-Persian Immortal versus Celtic Warlord.

-Comanche versus Mongol.

SEASON THREE

-On the waiting list until more information is revealed, obviously. 
---

Please stick around, I assure you that you'll enjoy the results.

1 comment:

  1. interesting your doing IRA vs Taliban but not Ming vs. Musketeer or Waffen vs VC (I already know of your dislike of the overuse of Vlad)

    ReplyDelete